Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 0:45:51 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The ship roils, waves beneath still agitated, as angry as their source. What had occurred hundreds of miles away reaches them even here. [break][break]

Tsubaki wipes the back of her sleeve and turns away from the rail, bracing herself on Sumire's steady snout. It isn't seasickness that assails her, but she makes no effort to correct the misconception. She's too battered for that to matter. [break][break]

There simply isn't time.[break][break]

She focuses her dead eyes on the man beside her as the ship pulls into a harbor that had recently braved a massive storm surge. Even at this distance, the destruction is visible. But that's the least of their concerns at the moment. [break][break]

"Hisakawa," she says with unfamiliarity, as if reminding herself of the name.[break][break]

"You're carryin' 's legacy now. What do you intend to do with it?[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 11:24:01 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Even as they prepare to make landfall in Dewford, Eddie's eyes remained trained on the billowing smoke to the north. [break][break]

The Nihilego toxins had worn off some time ago, and his knuckles ached and burned and bled. There was a tremble to his tired limbs as the last of the adrenaline worked its way out of his system. His arm still burned from where the wretched had raked his flesh with poisoned claws. [break][break]

Yet it still wasn't enough. He had failed to stop Rocket, failed to help save Petalburg, and had failed to do little more than run from the fight with his tail tucked between his legs. The pain and exhaustion were an inadequate penance for his shortcomings; deliriously, Eddie mentally resolved to atone somehow, through backbreaking labor or some facsimile of flagellation or by some other mechanism that might alleviate the guilt tearing through his chest. [break][break]

His sordid thoughts were interrupted by Tsubaki's voice. Eddie turned to her and blinked back the few watery tears that had begun to pool at the corners of his eyes, [break][break]

“That's a helluva a question,” he chuckled breathlessly. [break][break]

Terrakion stood alongside them even now, watching the two battered humans converse. It's expression was unreadable; the Sword of Justice was a stranger to Eddie, its motives unclear, [break][break]

“I figure half'a that is up ta the big guy himself,” Eddie managed, thumbing back at the legend in the flesh, “I... dunno about the rest. Don't know if I've earned anyone's legacy after today.” [break][break]

Terrakion huffed with agitation, apparently displeased by his answer.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]mission [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 0:51:27 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Tsubaki's eyes dart to the sword at the man's side as he speaks of it. She examines it closely, looking it once over now she's finally got a chance. Weighing his words carefully, it's a moment before she responds. [break][break]

"You've earned another day alive, at least. Everyone here has. That counts for something."[break][break]

The dead on both sides go unmentioned. [break][break]

Her arbok wraps her tail around Tsubaki's legs to keep her steady. The serpent's touch feels empty, somehow lacking, though it had once been the most reassuring thing in the world. It is no tentacle wrapped around her body. Not her other half. And yet, given what had occurred on that battlefield, she does not think that Manju would be particularly welcome out in the open...[break][break]

She shivers at the thought of what she's become before she goes on. [break][break]

"We live to fight another day, and the war goes on. There'll be more battles soon enough. You'll test that legacy there, I imagine... sort out all of... 'that'..."[break][break]

Tsubaki grasps the railing for balance and finally turns her attention away from the sword. They flit to Eddie himself, and suddenly dull eyes seem to notice him as if for the first time. They're like a hot knife, cutting into him. Not judgement, but rather... a prying, intense gaze, as if she was trying to take the measure of him in all at once. [break][break]

An intensity inherited from her father.[break][break]

"Y'know, I once heard a story about a hero, intervened on behalf of those who'd lost their homes. Maybe you've heard it, too. Terrakion chose to follow you, didn't it? I wonder... why do you think that is? "[break][break]

She trails off, watching him expectantly.[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 11:54:44 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie nodded numbly and watched the snake's tail coil around the gym leader's legs. Though the Nihilego was a fearsome combatant, the soldier found he much preferred the Arbok's company; something about its presence felt more protective than possessive as it held its trainer upright, but maybe that was simply because it felt more like a flesh-and-blood creature than the otherworldly Ultra Beast had. He dismissed the thought quickly, though, as Tsubaki gripped the ship's railing, [break][break]

“Still figurin' that part out, but I'm startin' ta come up with some theories,” he admitted as he leaned against the railing himself, a gesture more casual than he felt once he realized those piercing eyes were trained on him. [break][break]

And then, Eddie smiled a little in spite of himself as something rather absurd occurred to him. A hoarse chuckle managed to work its way out before he continued, [break][break]

“Yer right, fer starters – about the story. I'm no expert when it comes ta folklore or legends, but hell, I love me a good story. Ones with heroes and villains, and with happy endings. Always have, always will.” [break][break]

Such tales were the lifeblood of humanity. Dreams and hopes, mythical figures set up against the stars, paragons for all of the little guys like him to chase after until the end of their days. Eddie knew he would never be a Heracles or an Achilles or a d'Artagnan, but that wasn't the point, exactly. You could be a damn good man in the pursuit of such virtue, even if your memory faded into obscurity after you were gone, [break][break]

“And I think I'm enough of a sap ta still put stock in 'em,” Eddie admitted with some new bashfulness, “I know it ain't that simple, but I wanna believe that the good guys are gonna win at the end of the day. I wanna believe that we're gonna make things right the right way, yanno?” [break][break]

He nodded back to Terrakion, [break][break]

“Maybe Terrakion knows that. Maybe we're on the same page when it comes to that sorta thing.” [break][break]

Eddie briefly glanced to the Sword for affirmation, and could have sworn he saw a brief tilt of the legend's head in a gesture akin to a nod. That was probably wishful thinking, though.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 1:20:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The arbok stares a hole through him, flicking its tongue in and out, getting the smell of him. She stares with empty eyes, taking the measure of the man, just like her master... [break][break]

"... And do you think Terrakion saw what I saw in Dewford? A man protecting people and pokemon, a man fighting to protect their homes. 'Cause that's what I saw. Buncha 'good guys', fightin' the good fight against a man who wanted to destroy the city outta spite."[break][break]

The thought of brings the taste of black bile to the back of her throat. She stops, to quell the rage rising up as she thinks of him with a sigh, before she continues.[break][break]

"You did it again, in Petalburg. And both times, if we weren't there, it coulda been a whole lot worse. Easy to think of these fights as a failure, a 'loss'... but think of what would've happened if we weren't there, givin' it our all."[break][break]

Tsubaki grips the railing tight. If not for the snake curl around her legs, she might've worried that the shaking in her legs would show. But she manages to hold herself steady.[break][break]

"... As long as we keep fighting, as long as we don't give up, the good guys're gonna win."

They have to. They don't have any other option. Her tone carries desperation, even if she doesn't give voice to it. This is more than some feel-good story about heroes, this is everything.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 15:21:54 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The thought seemed a little absurd, enough so that Eddie couldn't help but laugh a little incredulously, [break][break]

“Maybe they did,” he mused. [break][break]

Eddie shook his head, trying to dismiss the instinctual urge to deflect and only partially succeeding, [break][break]

“But we were all fightin' ta protect Dewford, weren't we? You, an' me, an' Navy an' an' . An' you were right there with me tryin' ta protect Petalburg, too. Tryin' ta stop that fuckin' psychopath an' his fuckin' iceberg.” [break][break]

was god damn confounding, as far as Eddie was concerned. How could someone that spoke with such righteousness, who had apparently sacrificed so much already, be so willing to commit such acts of evil? Now wasn't the time to try and decipher that puzzle-box of motivations, though, [break][break]

“Kinda makes me wonder, still, but – ” [break][break]

He vaguely realized that Tsubaki's grip had grown tighter on the railing. He frowned; maybe he was missing the point. Eddie looked from her white knuckles to meet the Arbok's stare, that, in some ways, reminded him of Tsubaki's own, [break][break]

“But yer right. We keep fightin', we never back down,” he affirmed with a resolute nod, “And we bring all'a those sorry bastards ta justice. We owe it ta Dewford, and Petalburg, and all'a Hoenn and Kanto and to all'a the good people out there.” [break][break]

His voice rose in spite of himself, carrying some fiery bit of passion, like a blazing star against the shadowy night Rocket threatened to plunge their world into. Eddie's hands balled into fists where he leaned against the railing, too, [break][break]

“We are gonna win, Tsubaki. I ain't ever givin' up.”

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:34:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Tsubaki nods affirmatively. [break][break]

"Wise man once told me: the only justice in the world is the justice you make yourself."[break][break]

Tsubaki speaks 's words back to the man. Likely he'd already heard something similar from the man himself, but something like that always bears repeating, just like a bonfire needs to be stacked with fuel every now and again.[break][break]

That was the beacon to light her way.[break][break]

"Granted... he's stubborn as a tauros, and dumb as a bag of roggenrola, too. But, hey. You know what they say, broken clocks and all that."[break][break]

Her arbok senses the annoyance in her voice, and her eyes dart upward to meet hers. Tsubaki cups a hand beneath the snake's chin and soothes her, realizing she's getting her all worked up over nothing.[break][break]

She takes the moment to cool down herself before she continues.[break][break]

"I envy that, sometimes. That attitude, I mean. You won't give up no matter what. That other idiot's got it, too. Maybe that's what it is, what Terrakion saw in you, 'cause lemme tell ya... facin' down Fox and those giants, doing everything I could to stop him and failing, again and again... it wears on you, it really does."[break][break]

Remembering her failures, how everything she did just made things worse, poisoning the very places she meant to protect as she used her powers to defend them... [break][break]

She wanted to curl up in a hole and die. [break][break]

But she couldn't. Dewford needed her. [break][break]

"You, though? You're different." [break][break]

A hero. [break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 13:31:45 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was a cruel goddamn world, Eddie thought dourly. It had been easy enough to assume that Tsubaki was this sort of unstoppable, almost otherworldly force when she had commanded and melded with the Nihilego, but the reality of things was sobering. She was just a kid, thrown into some bullshit war by bullshit people, and forced back into the fray over and over and over again. In a way, though, it made his own involvement in this sordid mess all the more worthwhile. If he just kept going, if he just kept railing against those that would continue to plunge the region into war and bloodshed, maybe he could help take some of that load off the young gym leader's back. [break][break]

Eddie nodded too, more firm and resolute than ever, [break][break]

“Fer what it's worth, I'm kinda dumb and stubborn, too,” he chuckled teasingly, “But I don't know any other way ta be.” [break][break]

No, no more self-deprecation. The soldier straightened himself a little, [break][break]

“I'm gonna make that justice, Baki. Send Fox packin', and Monroe, and whoever the hell else wants ta step up. An' if Terrakions on board, then all the better.” [break][break]

Eddie grinned, boyish and bright, and all the aches and pains of the day melted away beneath his new radiant conviction, [break][break]

“Just leave it ta me!” [break][break]

At his side, the bull-like Sword gave a curt snort in agreement. That attitude, brave and foolhardy, unerring in one's convictions, might have been the sort of thing Terrakion had been drawn to after all.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 18:04:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She clicks her tongue, smirk flitting across her face for the briefest moment as he cops to it himself. She doesn't even gotta connect the dots for him. This man knew what he was, at the very least. Someone like that was someone she could count on, to be exactly what he was -- no more, and no less. [break][break]

He was 's disciple, after all.[break][break]

"That's probably why you and Navy get along so well. I hear you're one of the regulars at his dojo. You've got one of his bears now an' everything. He's puttin' you through the wringer, ain't he?"[break][break]

She scratches the giant snake at her side under her chin, and Sumire coils her body tighter against her legs, letting out a small hiss of affection. At any moment the snake could coil tight and break her bones. The woman seems to take solace in that fact.[break][break]

"I don't take it for granted. You're the just type, after all. The kind that'll keep fighting for a fair world, no matter what. Even if there's nothing you can do, you'll go straight up to an iceberg and try and punch it, knowing it won't stop it -- because that's the right thing to do."[break][break]

Even within her sea of black, through the unseeing eyes of her glass parasite, she'd glimpsed his efforts. Likely he hadn't expected a single person to notice, but she had. The angel watching over her saw everything, and she had as well, through it.[break][break]

"A sword's only as just as the one who wields it. Remember that. Whatever power you've got, it don't mean a thing if you're fighting for the wrong reasons. [break][break]

"Which is why, if you're to hone it..."
[break][break]

Red, dull eyes fall on Terrakion again.[break][break]

"Dewford specializes in taking down dynamaxed threats. You've seen how tough that is first-hand. Come and train there with me, and I promise you, the next time we meet Fox things'll go differently."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 13:59:20 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Blackened fingers curled, knuckles cracking, and Eddie laughed a bit bashfully at Tsubaki's observation. Maybe he ought to bring a pair of boxing gloves to the next showdown, because the kid had him dead to rights. Eddie was probably going to do something far stupider for the sake of doing the right thing before this war was done. [break][break]

But his eyes suddenly grew wide when the gym leader presented the mother of all offers to him, and if he hadn't already been grinning like an idiot, Eddie's beaming face would have outshone the sun, [break][break]

“Hell yeah!” he cheered with an enthusiasm that perhaps wasn't befitting of the grim threat they were up against, “I'll be there! You an' me, we're gonna kick some ass!” [break][break]

Though, in his heart of hearts, Eddie knew that it wasn't purely a matter of martial prowess. No, they had to do this the right way, had to keep their hearts intact, because what good would all that strength do if they became no better than the very foes they were going to be squaring up against? He was confident that they would keep on that straight and narrow path together, that nothing would shake them from their indefatigable righteousness.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Justice [M]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 6:29:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB